Kid’s Choir is a church-sponsored Christ-centered program for boys and girls age four through 5th grade.
The overriding purpose of Kid’s Choir is to help children and youth:
- Make Christ Lord in every aspect of life
- Form healthy relationships
- Develop positive attitudes toward God, themselves, and others
- Learn Biblical truths through music & drama and to share those truths with others
- Prepare a musical as an outreach event for families, friends, and neighboring communities.
WHEN & WHERE
Sunday evenings 6 p.m
@St. John Mennonite Church in the Choir Room just off of the Multipurpose Room.
Kick Off is Feb. 08 6:00-7:00 p.m.
Auditions Feb 08 7:00-8:00 p.m.
Solo Auditions March 1, 7-7:30 p.m.
Dress Rehearsal April 25
Musical Date: Sunday, April 26, 11:00 a.m. & 6:00 p.m.
Grace Brooks: 239-313-1405 or email@example.com